In this post, I aim to consolidate articles that have been written to announce or comment on the new branding revealed by ANZ in May (2015).
- The Mentalist exits as Whybins refreshes ANZ campaign: http://www.mad-daily.com/the-mentalist-exits-as-whybins-refreshes-anz-campaign/
- Pioneers front ANZ campaign as bank encourages customers to follow their dreams: http://mumbrella.com.au/pioneers-front-anz-campaign-as-bank-encourages-customers-to-follow-their-dreams-291248
- ANZ showcases innovators and world shapers to announce ‘your world, your way’ positioning—UPDATED: http://stoppress.co.nz/blog/2015/05/anz-famous-people-ad
- ANZ marketer: ‘We no longer make TV commercials, we shoot films’: http://mumbrella.com.au/anz-marketer-we-no-longer-make-tv-commercials-we-shoot-films-291561
- Why no one watched branded video?: http://mumbrella.com.au/why-no-one-watched-your-branded-video-292462
What’s your take?