Some of his quotes that have definitely taught me something.
- You’ll never convince me there is a hopeless situation or there is any finality in any success or any failure.
- If you have not been a villain at a certain point in time, you will never be a hero. And the day you are a hero, you may become a villain the next day.
- Incentives are not strategy. They are tactics. Defensive measures.
- You have to listen to the people who have a negative opinion as well as those who have positive opinion. Just to make sure that you are blending all these opinions in your mind before a decision is made.
- I think that the best training a top manager can be engaged in is management by example.
- I mean, when you’re a pioneer and you are at the forefront of an offensive, you’re going to be the most optimistic person.
- I don’t believe in hostile moves. I don’t believe they carry any value.
- The role of leadership is to transform the complex situation into small pieces and prioritize them.