Think I’ve just died of the dreamy eyes…
… of Kurt Hugo Schneider.
That’s a screen taken from his cover Hey There Delilah. (Original version here)
Five reasons i like Kurt (repeat this from a conversation i had with my friend Mark)
- He’s damn talented. He can play Piano, guitar, percussion, vocals, synthesizer, harp, crockenspiel (what the hell is this thing man?), recorder, ocarina, bass guitar, keytar (Src). And if that’s not enough, check out this video Holiday Medley! that he created and edited. I have basically just experienced a thing called jaw-dropping.
- His eyes are like … this. I’m totally lost in these eyes.
- If you browse his Youtube channel, you will notice that in most of the videos that he posts up, he’s not the main man standing. He always has something else to do, either plays the instruments or edits the video or produces the music. I kind of like this underdog appearance.
- He has such an awkward, messy and cute look. Okay, i’m not some high school kid who goes crazy about cute guys anymore but i’m still falling for this look. If you’re not persuaded yet, scroll down to see his face below.
- “He graduated magna cum laude from Yale University in 2010 with a degree in mathematics and was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa.” – What does this thing and the awesome things he’s doing on Youtube have in common? I have no idea. I like to think he’s some smart mathematician who looks cute and produces good art – that’s already sexy enough.
Putting all the crap I’ve just said aside (that I’m pretty sure my boyfriend doesn’t give a single shit LOL), Kurt is awesome. You should check out this Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/KurtHugoSchneider