I subscribed to Yahoo’s horoscope years ago and they send me a piece of daily horoscope everyday. Thinking about it, I’m not quite sure exactly what the need of reading horoscope – everyday is. For me, it doesn’t give me a good laugh like those bad auditions videos on Youtube. It doesn’t really give me a hint of what I should expect in the day to come, sometimes yes – vaguely. Once in a while, i would have a goose bump when it resonates with what i had been going through in the day. But then, reading it is more of a harmless habit i just do in an emotionless way.
For quite a while, i have stopped reading these pieces and just conveniently marked them as ‘spam’ as i don’t feel it interesting anymore. Once in a while, before deleting all the spam mails, i would open the email and see what I could expect.
As I’m super moody today, I look for distractions that can get me out of current state of mind for a while. I saw the email again and revisit the site. Well, maybe it’s worth checking how i’m gonna do for the rest or the week, month and year?
Okay, ahead is my horoscope (Pieces) – skip if you’re not interested.
- You’ve got to keep pushing in this new direction — you can tell that you’ve got a ways to go, but you can also tell that things are definitely improving! It’s a good time to give yourself a pep talk.
- When you know you’re right, you’re right! So listen to what that little voice in your head is telling you today. It has invaluable insight that you will need. Someone’s invitation will catch you a bit off guard today, but it will also show you a glimpse of your possible future. Is this the path you really want to take? Tune into that voice again and do whatever it says. Picking the right path should not be something that you deliberate over for days. It should be something you just do.
- Don’t worry about what is really happening early this week — just go ahead and do whatever you think is right. You may be surprised at just how right you turn out to be! You notice a definite improvement in people’s attitudes toward you and your ideas on Wednesday and Thursday, and can capitalize on this to get ahead if you’re feeling especially ambitious. The weekend brings a contradiction: Though you are feeling quite confident and sure of your situation, you still need to be vigilant toward others.
Month Overview (Feb)
- What partnership doesn’t have bumps? No partnership, that’s the answer. So if a few bumps come up on the 1st and 2nd, relax. Don’t tense up. Don’t get panicked. Go to yoga. Breathe deeply. Approach the bump. Examine what happened. Consider why. Consider how it could come up again. Get a professional opinion, if you want. Someone really helps you out on the 7th and 8th. Let them know how much you appreciate it. You’re in for some pretty transformative times on the wonderful 11th and 12th. Get ready for some pretty intense insights! Ah, romance! You love it, and you’ll have plenty of it, on the 16th and 17th. Yay! Even more romance makes you even more happy on the 21st and 22nd. Be sure to revel in the wonderfulness. Relationships are critical to everyone’s happiness. So be sure to give the ones in your life all the attention they need on the 25th, 26th and 27th. A few more bumps give you a chance to finesse your approach to issues, no matter what the relationship, on the 28th. Make the most of this opportunity!
Year Overview (2013)
- 2013 is nothing short of stellar for you, Pisces. By summer, you’re ready for the grand water-trine influence as Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune all flow together in Water signs to make magic. Your powers of psychic perception and healing have never been stronger. Your ability to create glamour, weave fantastical illusion and provide invisible-but-potent healing to others is beyond measure. Others will feel inextricably drawn to you without understanding why. This is excellent for your star potential as others sense something extraordinary and sublime in your presence. People want to have you around as much as possible even without fully comprehending why. The best part is that people are willing to pay big bucks for whatever it is you have to offer and no matter how intangible it may seem. For once, you won’t feel like the oddball, freak or the perpetually misunderstood alien in the crowd but rather the mysterious-yet-sought-after special someone that others cannot resist. It’s all part of your otherworldly glamour and mystique. Work it, Pisces!
- You still have the generous influence of Jupiter working the base of your horoscope for the first half of the year. If you were planning on expanding your home or upgrading, now’s the time. Your luck with real estate is exceptional until June, so take advantage of the first half of 2013 if you were planning any kind of major relocation or home improvement project. The second half of 2013 switches the focus from family and home to pleasure and romance. Your love and creativity zone will receive the big gifts of Jupiter starting this summer. Pleasure is on the rise from June until next January as you prepare to live a life of proper leisure. Your inner romantic will be amazingly satisfied for a change under this most auspicious influence. Love letters, poems, films, music and every other form of love-inspired medium will be calling you. Surrender to the sweetness and let yourself dwell in your chosen form of pleasure during the second half of the year.
- The eclipse points of 2013 will stir up your travel sectors — both domestic and foreign — so keep your passport and suitcase handy. This year is all about mind and soul expansion for you on every level. Get ready to leave the comfort of familiar territory for more experience and adventure than you’ve dared to dabble in for years. This year will be anything but ordinary.
Career Year Overview
- Success in your career endeavors is contingent upon the amount of energy you’re willing to put into expanding your current sphere of expertise. You can sense that it’s time to widen your professional horizons, Pisces. When you’re fully able to access the power of your imagination, there’s no limit to what you can do. 2013 brings plenty of potential for enhancing your current skill set. The eclipse patterns impact both your higher and lower mind, giving you a profound opportunity to tap into your deep well of wisdom. Your work is important to the world, and you’re finally starting to realize that you have knowledge to share. No more playing invisible, Pisces. It’s selfish not to share your gifts.
- During the second half of the year, Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune are forming a grand water trine. This will unite your sense of self with your creative sector and house of higher consciousness to create one very magical matrix of manifestation. By harnessing the power of your higher mind and combining it with your natural allure and limitless creativity, you can make anything happen. Can’t you just feel all of that untapped power you’re sitting on? Starting this June, get ready for things to flow heavily toward the good.
- Neptune continues to shower your world with glamour. If you’re not in high art, fashion, dance, spirituality, healing or anything that involves your imagination, you’re probably not feeling fulfilled or even close to living up to your true potential. This is the year to pull everything into alignment. The beauty of being born under the constellation of Pisces is that you’re endowed with infinite gifts all seeded in the depths of your imagination. All you have to do is create enough structure and discipline not to float into a dream world that never takes form in the physical universe. Once you start to materialize your vision, you’re golden. This is what 2013 is all about for you, Pisces.