I’m utterly displeased and annoyed when people randomly drop my name. It’s an exception when you just want to mess around for fun then i don’t mind and won’t take it seriously. Other than that, please never ever say “Jenny will do this, will do that …“.
6 reasons for not doing that:
- You cannot speak for me. You can only speak for yourself, then use your name.
- If you want to promise something, it’s your problem, not mine. If you want to loop me in, give me an option to consider. How about: let me talk to Jenny and will get back to you? You can never be sure what i’m up to and if i am be able to do what you want me to.
- You should not assume that i have the same view as you do. Make me understand the situation first, I deserve a brief anyways and it’s for everyone’s benefit no? Your assumption that i will figure things out only means to me that you don’t know what’s going on.
- I know my shit and most of the time, i will pick things up myself. If I haven’t done that, it only means 1. i don’t think i should be doing it, 2. i’m not available yet and 3. i’m watching to understand, soon i would come find you and shoot you with all questions before i take over.
- I’m motivated when being pushed, demotivated when you drop a bomb on me.
- I’m not a washing machine. It’s rude and disrespectful.
Anyways, the most useless taxi stand in the world? (Image below)